KICK START YOUR DJ CAREER WITH TOMORROWLAND
Are you the next Sound of Tomorrow?
Join the Sound of Tomorrow DJ competition and prepare for an unseen adventure.
Thanks to Tomorrowland and Pepsi Max.
What do you win?
Stage 1: The four best DJs will perform LIVE across Tomorrowland’s Social Media Channels. You will battle it out in front of the People of Tomorrow across the globe and a panel of legendary DJs.
One DJ will be crowned The Sound of Tomorrow 2020 Winner!
Stage 2: The winner will perform a DJ set at Tomorrowland 2021 and will release a remix on Fedde Le Grand’s label, Darklight Records.
How to enter?
The Pepsi MAX Sound of Tomorrow DJ competition window opens at 11:00 a.m. CET 20th May 2020 and closes at 23:59 CET on June 10th 2020 . Entries must be submitted within this timeframe.
Pepsi Max, Tomorrowland and Fedde Le Grand, will be looking for mixes that are inspired by the passion showcased by the People of Tomorrow and the festival’s values of Friendship, Love and Unity.
1) Prepare your upbeat festival mix, in keeping with the genres that Tomorrowland champions. Don’t hold back – be bold, vibrant and daring!
2) Ensure it is no less than 20 minutes and no more than 25 minutes in length – pack as much in to that time as possible. Mixes shorter than 20 minutes and longer than 25 minutes will NOT be eligible.
3) Entries must be submitted via the entry form on thesoundoftomorrow.com from a desktop. Entries can’t be submitted via mobile
4) Submit your mix via the Enter tab. If your mix is accepted you will get a confirmation email. After that, it’s time to get busy promoting! Promote your mix on your social channels using #SoundofTomorrow.
5) Entrants must be 18 years old or over.